Scott Stevens, B.Sc., M.A., R. Kin
I have had the privilege of working at the Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being since July of 2013. My previous work experience was as a Kinesiologist at the Shaver Hospital for 11 years within the orthopedic and neurological units. I was attracted to the position at Brock to help individuals with their fitness goals and work on the preventative side of medicine.
Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, cycling, running and spending time with my family.
- B.Sc. Health and Human Performance, University of Louisiana at Monroe 1993
Minors – Teaching and Biology
- M.A. Kinesiology, University of Western Ontario 1995
- Ontario College of Kinesiologists – Registration 10331
Buckolz, E., Stevens, S.A., O’Donnell, C., Van Damme, J., & McAuliffe, J. (1997). On the absence of response interference in choice reaction time tasks: Higher probable events. Human Movement Science 16: 567-595.
Buckolz, E., O’Donnell, C., McAuliffe, J., & Stevens, S. (1997). The spatial precue effect for foveal detection/recognition tasks. Ergonomics 40: 761-776.
Sarah Radcliffe, B.Kin, M.A., R.Kin, CCRA
During my Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, I had an incredible experience as a student at the Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being. In the years following, I had the opportunity to supervise at the Centre while completing my Masters in Applied Health Science at Brock University, also becoming a registered Kinesiologist during that time. Currently, I am completing the Clinical Research Associate Certificate program at McMaster University.
It is my pleasure to return to the Centre where I can use my experiences to assist individuals in the Brock-Niagara community overcome and manage their chronic health conditions. Outside of work, you will find me hiking, playing various sports of hockey, soccer, and golf, or spending time with friends, family, and my puppy Bruce.
- B.A. (Hons.) Kinesiology, Brock University, 2012
- M.A. Applied Health Science (Health & Physical Education), Brock University, 2015
- Ontario Kinesiology Association Member
- Registered Kinesiologist #12291
- Bone Fit Trained, Osteoporosis Canada
- Clinical Research Associate Certificate, McMaster University, 2018