Research Participants Needed:
Perceptions of Peer Support for Exercise in PowerCord Members
What is it?
- We are conducting a research study to examine perceptions of using peer mentors to increase physical activity in PowerCord members.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Any member of PowerCord
What is required?
- Complete 2 short questionnaires
- Participate in a 1-1.5 hour small group discussion about factors influencing exercise participation & how to increase exercise in individuals with mobility-impairing conditions at the Centre
Where & When?
- All groups will take place at the Centre
- Please email for dates
- $20 for participating in the study
- Refreshments will be provided
This study has received ethics clearance through the Brock University Research Ethics Board (REB file: #16-206)
If you are interested, please contact:
Dr. Kimberley Gammage at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-688-5550 x3772