Using photographs to explore the body image experiences of older adults
WHAT IS THE STUDY ABOUT?
- Exploring body image in older men and women through the use of photographs
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Men and women who are aged 55+
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Take up to 10 photographs and do a one-on-one interview
- Total participation is 2 hours and 30 minutes
WHAT DO YOU GET?
WHERE DOES THE STUDY TAKE PLACE?
- Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being, Brock main campus, or your home, whichever you prefer
This study has received ethics clearance through Brock University Research Ethics Board (REB file: #15-310)
Contact: Aly Bailey by email: email@example.com or by phone: 905-688-5550 x5059 OR
Dr. Kimberley Gammage by email firstname.lastname@example.org